Funded by :
Check out the map here! This weekend. June 1-3.
Saskatoon Police Services has notified us that the number of bike thefts in our city have increased recently. Here are a few reminders from the SPS website
Tips for Securing Your Bike
- Use a high quality lock – don’t rely on a cable lock.
- Lock a wheel and the frame to a secure structure. Don’t lock only the wheel as they can be easily removed from the bicycle.
- Most bicycles parked outdoors are not secured properly. Never leave your bike outside overnight.
- Never leave your bicycle unlocked in your garage, bike cage, balcony or on your vehicle. Many bikes are taken from these locations.
- Adding a secondary lock can enhance the security of your bicycle.
You can also register your bicycles with Saskatoon Police Services: http://saskatoonpolice.ca/obr/
Cable locks or thin chain link fences can easily be cut. Be sure to use a U-shaped lock and remind your child to lock his/her bike to a secure post.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
St. Peter Elementary School
202 Sumner Crescent
Residents of the Dundonald neighbourhood are invited to attend a public meeting to review and discuss a draft neighbourhood-wide traffic plan for their area. The meeting will be hosted by the City of Saskatoon, Transportation Division.
On June 15, 2017 Dundonald residents participated in discussions and identified ideas and solutions to address traffic concerns in their neighbourhood. Based on feedback and information received during this meeting, other sources, traffic counts and existing traffic studies, the Transportation Division has prepared a draft neighbourhood-wide traffic plan. The meeting on December 7th will provide Dundonald residents, business owners, property owners, local groups and other stakeholders an opportunity to comment on specific traffic adjustments being proposed for this neighbourhood.
Please join us as we discuss the traffic issues that affect you and your neighbourhood.
Presented by the Dundonald Community Association
Where : Dundonald School Large Gym
When : Friday October 27 from 7:00PM to 9:00 PM
Cost : $5 per family
All ages welcome, costumes highly encouraged!
Contests include: Best Costume, Best Family Costume, Best Carved Pumpkin
Prizes, Games, Snacks, Drinks, Music & Fun!